The sea trials of the Multifunction complex port service vessel “Umba” of project No 03180 is successfully completed
The sea trials of the Multifunction complex port service vessel “Umba” of project No 03180 is successfully completed. The vessel is built by the Shipyard Pella in order of Russian Navy for the Northern Fleet.
One of the innovative SKPO-1000 design solutions of the project No 03180 is the using of separated washing cargo tanks that allows to transfer different types of liquid cargos simultaneously and to make their change within a very short period of time if it needed.
The vessel is equipped with high quality equipment of the world leading manufacturers.
- Bunkerage of the vessels with different types of fuel
- Collection of oily content, sewage, bilge waters from vessels and floating objects
- Collection of dry garbage and food waste from vessels
- Buoys transportation and placement
- Beaconage floating devices maintenance
- Oil spill removal
- Transportation of cargoes
|Length max||49,9 m|
|Width max||14,0 m|
|Draught||ab. 5,0 m|
|Speed||ab. 12,0 knots|
|Classificaion||КМ Ice3 R2 Aut1 Oil Tanker (>60° C) ESP by Russian Maritime Register of shipping.|
|Propulsion complex||Z-drive US 155, Rolls-Royce, FPP without nozzles|
|Bow thruster||Tunnel type, TAC 75, ABS, providing the power of