The State Commission has accepted the multifunction complex port service vessel “VTN-73” of pr. 03180 building No 303.
In the nearest time the vessel will be delivered to the State Customer – Russian Navy and will be put into operation within the Black Sea Fleet.
One of the most progressive decisions upon the project № 03180 is applying the self-washed separate cargo tanks which would allow transporting various liquid cargoes simultaneously and in a very short time if necessary interchange them.
- Bunkerage of the vessels with different types of fuel
- Collection of oily content, sewage, bilge waters from vessels and floating objects
- Collection of dry garbage and food waste from vessels
- Buoys transportation and placement
- Beaconage floating devices maintenance
- Oil spill removal
- Transportation of cargoes
|Length max||49,9 m|
|Width max||14,0 m|
|Draught||ab. 5,0 m|
|Speed||ab. 10,0 knots|
|Classificaion||КМ Ice3 R2 Aut1 Oil Tanker (>60° C) ESP by Russian Maritime Register of shipping.|
|Propulsion complex||Z-drive US 155, Rolls-Royce, FPP without nozzles|
|Power||2х970 kW at 1800 r/min, Caterpillar С32|
|Bow thruster||Tunnel type, TAC 75, ABS, providing the power of